Our commitment to quality is demonstrated in every aspect of how we conduct business. Exceptional quality and customer satisfaction is our number one goal and at the heart of our entire operation.
Initial and ongoing training and certification for all employees is an integral part of our quality program, key areas of training include: ESD, Soldering, Assembly, and Equipment Operation.
Aspects of the QCMI Quality System
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System
- First Articles – First production units are provided to the customer for evaluation, subsequent production is not started until the customer is satisfied.
- Continuous Improvement – FMEA (Fail, Mode, Effects, Analysis)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Customer Feedback – Analysis, Corrective Action
- Final Acceptance Yield Tracking of Attribute Data
- On Time Delivery Tracking
- Control - Outsourcing, Nonconforming Product, Calibration
- Documentation - Quality Manual, Procedures, Work Instructions
Quality Certifications and Workmanship Standards
IPC & J-Standard Certifications
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Workmanship in compliance with IPC-A610 (latest rev.) Class 2 & 3
- QCMI routinely provides manufacturing services for customers with products in compliance with UL, FDA, and Military Standards.
Pending and In Process Certifications
- J-STD-005 - Requirements for Soldering Pastes
- IPC-STD-003B - Solderability Tests for Printed Boards
- IPC-STD-006B - Requirements for Electronic Grade Solder Alloys and Fluxed and Non-Fluxed Solid Solders for Electronic Soldering Applications
- IPC/ECA J-STD-002C - Solderability Tests for Component Leads, Terminations, Lugs, Terminals and Wires
- IPC-J-STD-004B - Requirements for Soldering Fluxes
- IPC-9191 - General Guidelines for Implementation of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- J-STD-001D - Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- Pursuing AS9100 Certification (Estimated completion May 2010)
- Certified Colorado Cost Containment Program (Workers’ Comp.)
- Ongoing Training and Certification for all employees
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System
- Customers can be confident that in addition to our internal controls and audits that we are subject to 3rd party audits of our Quality Management System.